Cleaning process in tapioca starch manufacturing
In the procedures of tapioca starch manufacturing, cleaning process is the first and important part. It can be also called as pre-treatment of raw material (tapioca). Usually in the process of cleaning, dry sieve and paddle washer are used accordingly.
Dry sieve machine for starch manufacturing
The main features of dry sieve machine during the tapioca starch manufacturing
- Widely used in impurities pre-removal for tapioca starch manufacturing. It's used to remove dirt, sand, small stones, weeds and other impurities that are attached on the surface of potato/sweet potato/cassava.
- Inner spiral is adopted to push raw materials moving forward.
- Low rotating speed guarantee machine run smoothly and makes materials free of damage.
- The capacity could be adjusted based on impurities amount attaching on materials.
- Simple structure, easy maintenance and low power consumption.
The main technical parameters of dry sieve machine Henan Doing Company provide
|Model||Capacity||Material||Cage diameter||Speed||Roller length||Power||Dimension||Weight|
Paddle washer for tapioca starch manufacturing
The main features of paddle washer in tapioca starch manufacturing
The main technical parameters of paddle washer machine Henan Doing Company provide
|Material||Carbon Steel||Carbon Steel||Carbon Steel|
|Diameter of paddle (mm)||Ø1000||Ø1200||Ø1200|
|Speed of rotor (r/min)||21||18||18|
|Working length (mm)||5500||5500||5500|
Leave a message
- Cassava starch making machine
- Cassava starch mills
- Cassava starch processing mill plant
- Potato starch production process
- Tapioca starch manufacturing process
- Small scale cassava starch production plant
- Cassava starch production equipment
- Cassava starch processing plant
- Tapioca flour plant
- Cassava starch processing machine
- How to make cassasva starch?
- Water, electricity, steam and land deploy in starch processing plant
- How profitable is cassava starch made?
- Cassava mechanised garri processing
- What does cassava processing plant to do?
- Dry cassava chips processing
- How to make cassava mash from machine ?
- Cassava starch processing technology analysis
Leave a message