Tapioca flour plant
Doing Company is specialized in manufacturing the tapioca processing machine, can help you to design and construct your tapioca flour plant, equipped with the complete set of equipment and the advanced tapioca flour extraction technology. The tapioca flour in most time called as cassava starch, it's more and more popular in the world, widely used in industrial production. Next is Henan Doing Machinery supplied tapioca flour plant and the main tapioca flour processing machine introduction:
Tapioca flour plant
(1) Raw material receiving unit: The fresh tapioca is carried besides the storage pool after weighing. Firstly, it goes through the dry sieve for removing the stones and sand. Then the pre-cleaned tapioca falls on the belt conveyer and enters into the storage pool, then the rubbish will be carried away by truck.
(2) Water transport unit in the tapioca flour plant: The exit of the storage pool is water transportation channel. The tapioca will be sent by water force into de-stone machine. Meanwhile, the remaining sand and dirt will be again cleaned out by rolling and friction.
Main parameters of this tapioca flour plant:
|Starch extraction rate||>94%|
|Final starch moisture||13%|
(3) De-stone and washing unit: Tapioca is transferred into the screw destone machine to be cleaned by water flow. The small sand and stone go through the rotary screen then meet with bigger size stone which was stopped and sent back to the entrance of de-stone machine. Most of sand and stone are removed out of de-stone machine adopted in the tapioca flour plant. The tapioca then goes into rotary cleaning machine for further removing of dirt and broken chips. Cleaned tapioca falls on a checking conveying belt equipped with nozzles for washing the surface of tapioca. Workers can manually take out the rotten tapioca, wooden and plastic items. At the end of belt, the iron remover is installed for removing metal impurities used in the tapioca flour plant.
Raw material cleaning machine
Then the tapioca is sent by bulk elevator into temporary storage in which it can stay 2 hours.(4) Milling unit: The milling unit is the most important step for extracting starch in the tapioca flour plant. Newest and advanced technology adopted the rasping machine for tapioca crushing, the feeding screw combined at bottom of the storage tank pumped the clean tapioca into milling machine. Highly-efficient milling machine will release the tapioca flour at most.
(5) De-sanding cyclone unit: After milling, the starch milk is transferred to de-sanding cyclone by fiber pump. The hydro-cyclone divide the milk into two parts: the light part which contains the mixture of starch and residue will go out from top of the cyclone, and the heavy part which contains the sand will be discharged out of the tapioca flour plant de-sandiing system.
(6) Centrifugal extracting unit: The mixture is transferred to the 3 stage centrifugal sieves, each sieve works with a fiber pump and a defoam pump. The mixture enters into each sieve to separate residue and starch. After 3 stages continuous washing and separation in your tapioca flour plant, the filtrate is sent to concentration and refining unit, and the residue is sent to the residue dewatering unit.
(7) Tapioca residue dewatering unit: The tapioca residue will be pumped to the centrifugal sieve for dewatering, the centrifugal sieve works like the extraction sieve. Then the screw conveyor discharges the residue out of the process, and the water will go back to the process water system. This unit used to recovery of residual starch, this also keep the starch yield in the tapioca flour plant.
(8) Concentration and refining unit: The starch milk from centrifugal sieve goes into the 16 stages of refining hydro-cyclone, and fresh water comes into the cyclone from the end of system. Firstly, starch milk is pumped into 3 stages of concentration unit to remove the water, then the condensed starch milk enter the next 13 stages of washing unit, and the overflow enters into another 2 stages of recycle unit to recycle starch. Most of the effluent with fiber is discharged out of the process, and a little part goes back to the process water system. Finally, the condensed starch slurry is pumped into the starch slurry storage tank. This section adopted the hydrocyclone station to complete in the tapioca flour plant.
(9) Vacuum dewatering unit: The starch slurry is pumped into inlet tank of vacuum dewatering machine. Then the vacuum rotary drum will adsorb the starch on the drum surface and the filtrate is transferred out of the system by filtrate pump. The filter cake on the drum will be peeled off by peeler and then transferred to the air dryer by screw conveyor. This vacuum filter adopted keep the tapioca flour plant operation continuously
Starch air drying
(10) Air drying unit: After dewatering process, the air dryer will dry the starch to the required moisture(usually 12%-14, meet the first degree standards) of the commercial starch. Then starch goes into the screw conveyor.
(11) Sieving and storage unit: The starch is transferred into the vibration sieve by screw conveyor, and the sieve is used to separate the coarse and fine starch particle. Then the fine starch goes into starch tank for temporary storage.
(12) Weighing and package unit: After seiving, the fine starch goes to the auto-packager, and will be packed into 25 kg/bag, you also can select the packing specification in your tapioca flour plant as your demand.
To sum up, among is our tapioca flour plant introduction, contain the production process and the main machine adopted.
Leave a message
- Potato starch production process
- Tapioca starch manufacturing process
- Small scale cassava starch production plant
- Cassava starch production equipment
- Cassava starch processing plant
- Tapioca flour plant
- Cassava starch processing machine
- Potato starch making machine cost analysis
- Cassava starch production line
- Practical sweet potato starch production line
- The reason why the produced cassava starch has impurities
- Cassava processing and storage
- Key points in selecting processing equipment for tapioca starch plant
- How to start garri processing business in Nigeria ?
- How to start a garri factory ?
- Production of cassava flour steps
- Types of cassava processing machine
- Tapioca starch production process
Leave a message