Cassava flour processing equipment
Cassava flour is made from cassava pieces that have been dried, then crushed. For producing good cassava flour, cassava that used must be good and old enough. Cassava that harvested after 6 months cultivation have still very high water so that the flour substance is only a little. Cassava flour is commonly used as ingredient to make many kind of foods.
High quality cassava flour is simple unfermented cassava flour. The IITA production process minimizes the capital investment requirements for flour production by making use of simple equipment already used for gari processing.
Production of high quality unfermented cassava flour in Nigeria.
This technique is suitable for preparing cassava flour from both sweet and bitter varieties.
Mini-chippers were also tried in place of the mechanical grater but were found to be unsuitable for bitter varieties because the concentration of cyanogenic glucosides was not reduced sufficiently during processing.
The Equipment used during the cassava flour processing
Another way of cassava flour processing, here is cassava flour processing equipment
cassava Peeling machine
cassava flour Dewatering machine
Cassava cleaning and peeling machine
Leave a message
- Cassava flour mill plant
- Cassava flour production plant
- Cassava flour processing plant
- Cassava flour production in Nigeria
- Cassava flour factory
- Complete set cassava flour making machine
- Yam flour production process
- Cassava flour processing line machine
- Tapioca flour powder processing machine
- High-quality cassava flour making
- How to make cassasva starch?
- Water, electricity, steam and land deploy in starch processing plant
- How profitable is cassava starch made?
- Cassava mechanised garri processing
- What does cassava processing plant to do?
- Dry cassava chips processing
- How to make cassava mash from machine ?
- Cassava starch processing technology analysis
Leave a message