What is the garri production process ?
Garri production porcess
Cassava is a tuber crop native to South America; However, Nigeria is the world's leading producer. It contains very high level of starch, and is processed in many ways to get an edible end-product. Cassava roots can be processed into several different products, which include garri, flour and starch. Garri is a creamy-white, granular flour with a slightly fermented flavor and a slightly sour taste made from fermented, gelatinized fresh cassava tubers. Garri is widely known in Nigeria and other West African countries.
What is the garri production process from fresh cassava ?
The garri production process from fresh cassava is as below :
Get Support or Price!
If you want to get more information and offer of the equipment,leave us message online,we will reply as soon as possible !
Director: Ms Elina
Phone: +86-371-5677 1822
Address: Yingxie Road,Jinshui District,Zhengzhou, Henan Province, China
Cassava starch processing plant
Cassava flour processing plant
Garri processing plant
- What is cassava starch?
- How to make starch from cassava root ?
- How to make cassava flour from cassava ?
- What is the garri production process ?
- What is pounded yam flour production?
- How to process cassava into cassava flour ?
- What is cassava starch production process ?
- How to make garri from fresh cassava ?
- Do you know the features of garri processing machinery?
- How to process cassava into cassava chips ?