Cassava grater machine
Cassava roots contain cyanide, which is poisonous. Different varieties of cassava contain different amounts of cyanide. Roots that contain more amounts of cyanide normally taste bitter and should not be eaten raw, while the roots of "sweet" varieties contain low level of cyanide and can be eaten raw.
Cassava roots can be processed into different products, which includes garri, flour, bread and starch. Processing provides smallholder cassava producers with additional market opportunities, beyond simple selling the fresh roots. Once they have invested in suitable equipment, processing enables smallholders to increase their incomes, since they can demand a high price for the value-added processed products.
When processing garri, we use the newest cassava grater machine
Proper processing converts fresh cassava roots into garri or cassava flour by cassava grater machine:
1. Reducing cyanide level in the processed products.
2. Prolonging shelf life.0
3. Reducing post-harvest losses of fresh cassava roots.
4. Avoiding contaminated of the products and environment.
our cassava grater machine is used to carry out deep processing of tuber crops, e.g. potato (including sweet potato, and potato) to make starch and vermicelli.After cassava grater machine,it will be samller particles, which will be easy to dewater and process garri.
Leave a message
- Annual production of 30,000 tons of potato starch project in Luonan County, Shaanxi Province, China
- French customer setting up a cassava processing factory in Nigeria
- 12T/H sweet potato starch processing machines installed in Shangdong,China
- Cassava flour production plant installed in Tanzania
- Small scale cassava starch production plant installed in Nigeria
- Cassava starch production in ghana installation
- Cassava processing plant design for East Java, Indonesia
- Installation of starch dryer machine in Ukraine
- Cassava starch production process in South Africa
- Cassava starch processing plant in Nigeria
Leave a message