Boost for Tanzania cassava processing machine as Chinese firm to invest $1 billion
Tanzania Agricultural Export Processing Zone Limited and Epoch Agriculture (TAEPZ) from China said they created an out-grower scheme that will ensure sufficient cassava processing production.
Dar es Salaam — Tanzania has signed a $1 billion partnership agreement with a Chinese firm to commercialise cassava farming and processing, raising hopes to growers who have been grappling with the challenge of accessing reliable markets.
The firm will also establish an industrial park comprising of factories to produce cassava flour, cassava starch, animal feeds, organic fartilizer and paper pulp, starting with three regions of Mtwara, Lindi and Coast, according to firm's chairperson Dior Feng. "The next phase will include production of industrial sugar and ethanol," she said.
Cassava planting in Tanzania
It was not clear when exactly this will start but Tanzania Private Sector Foundation (TPSF) said it will intervene to make sure it kicks off as soon as possible.
TPSF executive director TPSF Godfrey Simbeye said Tanzania has a lot of untapped opportunities and the private sector was ready to fully exploit them.
"We have to intervene in the project for the purpose of ensuring that it is fast-tracked and given its potential in spurring inclusive economic growth. We facilitated the assessment whereby our country can conform to Chinese standards," he said.
He said cassava as a white gold features well in the current industrialization strategy and also solve food security challenges.
One of DOING cassava starch plant project in Tanzania
According to him, the current statistics indicate that Tanzania produces 5.5 million tonnes of cassava every year, while TAEPZ will consume 2.5 million tonnes of dry cassava every year.
"TAEPZ, the locally registered company has shown interest to invest in cassava production and export (Lindi Industrial Park and Production Farms). The company has secured a market of 2 million metric tonnes of dry cassava chips per annum with increase of 5 per cent for subsequent year," Mr Simbeye stressed.
With this news, it will be more helpful for clients who want to buy cassava processing machine to process cassava flour. cassava starch or garri etc.And the fund will be easy to get from bank loan.
Our company has professional R&D team, advanced technology, powerful manufacturing ability, with more than 30 senior technical engineers majored in manufacturing cassava starch processing machine, cassava flour processing machine , garri machine etc, electrical engineering, automation and mechanism. In addition, we establish prefect cooperation with Henan University of Technology and have undertaken a number of large-scale engineering projects and technical service at home and abroad. Besides, we possess the most professional installation team with rich experience, which guarantee the stable running of all projects.
Leave a message
- Pakistan customer visit DOING cassava processing machine
- DOING Group Annual Meeting
- Doing Company engineers technical seminar
- Application and development of modified starch
- Cassava planting methods and technical points
- DOING cassava chips making machine send to Liberia
- Why is the price of starch rasper is so expensive?
- Cassava processing plant cost of setting up analyze
- Cassava processing plant in Nigeria under installation
- Cassava industrial uses
- How to make cassasva starch?
- Water, electricity, steam and land deploy in starch processing plant
- How profitable is cassava starch made?
- Cassava mechanised garri processing
- What does cassava processing plant to do?
- Dry cassava chips processing
- How to make cassava mash from machine ?
- Cassava starch processing technology analysis
Leave a message