Cassava processing plant in Nigeria under installation
From October to the end of December 2018, an engineer and two workers from Doing company went to Nigeria to install this cassava processing plant for customers. Now on December 27th, the installation of this cassava processing plant is almost finished, and it is now in the commissioning and debugging phase of the machines. On the following will show you the installation process photos:
Cassava processing plant machines installation
Project information: this is a cassava starch processing plant, modern type, full automatic, with cassava processing capacity 4 ton per hour, produce high quality starch, address is very close to Apapa in Nigeria, so these cassava starch processing machines supplied from Doing Company are sent to Apapa port and then delivery to this plant area.
Starch dryer installation
Our engineers will stay there for more than two months to ensure that the machine is installed and operating normally, and will return to DOING company after the cassava processing plant trial runs without problems.
Leave a message
- Cassava starch processing plant price
- DOING participates in the 8th International Food Processing EXPO in Turkey
- DOING celebrates its eighth anniversary
- What are the advantages of automatic starch production line ?
- Chinese customers visit DOING cassava starch machine
- What is the use of cassava flour ?
- Price of cassava peeling machine
- Factors influence tapioca starch processing plant yield
- Cassava processing business in Nigeria is booming
- Pakistan customer visit DOING cassava processing machine
- How to maintain cassava starch processing equipment ?
- How to extract cassava starch ？
- How to make cassasva starch?
- Water, electricity, steam and land deploy in starch processing plant
- How profitable is cassava starch made?
- Cassava mechanised garri processing
- What does cassava processing plant to do?
- Dry cassava chips processing
Leave a message