Cassava processing plant in Nigeria under installation
From October to the end of December 2018, an engineer and two workers from Doing company went to Nigeria to install this cassava processing plant for customers. Now on December 27th, the installation of this cassava processing plant is almost finished, and it is now in the commissioning and debugging phase of the machines. On the following will show you the installation process photos:
Cassava processing plant machines installation
Project information: this is a cassava starch processing plant, modern type, full automatic, with cassava processing capacity 4 ton per hour, produce high quality starch, address is very close to Apapa in Nigeria, so these cassava starch processing machines supplied from Doing Company are sent to Apapa port and then delivery to this plant area.
Starch dryer installation
Our engineers will stay there for more than two months to ensure that the machine is installed and operating normally, and will return to DOING company after the cassava processing plant trial runs without problems.
Leave a message
- Why is the price of starch rasper is so expensive?
- Cassava processing plant cost of setting up analyze
- Cassava processing plant in Nigeria under installation
- Cassava industrial uses
- Cassava production in the world state
- Flow chart for production of cassava flour
- Uses of cassava chips
- Cassava starch in making biodegradable plastic
- How profitable is cassava processing business ?
- Cassava production processing and marketing
- Water, electricity, steam and land deploy in starch processing plant
- How profitable is cassava starch made?
- Cassava mechanised garri processing
- What does cassava processing plant to do?
- Dry cassava chips processing
- How to make cassava mash from machine ?
- Cassava starch processing technology analysis
- Cassava processing steps
Leave a message