Establish a cassava processing plant proposal and suggestions
Cassava is mainly used for starch production. In some African countries, the processing of cassava into flour or garri is also very popular. However, the processing scale and level of cassava processing plants are uneven. According to the processing scale, it can be divided into three categories: small workshops, small scale processing plant and large and medium-sized cassava processing plant. Taking starch production as an example, for small workshops and small cassava starch processing enterprises, the starch extraction rate is relatively low, generally not more than 80%, and the quality of starch products is low and the quality is unstable. In contrast, fully mechanized closed-type large and medium-sized plant produced starch with a high extraction rate, generally more than 85%, and the starch quality is good and stable, so this scaled and intensive cassava starch processing way will be the main direction of future development.
In recent years, with cassava starch, cassava flour has become more and more popular in the world market. Establish a cassava processing plant has become a good project, and more and more people are involved in this field. In many areas, cassava can be planted and production all year round. So large and medium-sized cassava processing plant are more suitable for investment, modern cassava processing plant proposal design requirements are more automated and standardized. At the beginning of establish a cassava processing plant proposal, it is necessary to comprehensively examine from various aspects, from site selection, plant design, project design, to technical planning through professional planning, in order to carry out more efficient work and obtain higher economic benefits.
Starch processing plant overview
So, what are the key points in the design scheme of establish a cassava processing plant proposal ? Doing Company will offer the suggestions as below:
Part 1: Site select considerations:
First of all, the selection of the site about cassava processing plant proposal should meet the requirements of the overall planning of the region, have good engineering geological conditions, and maintain a certain degree of health protection distance from urban planning residential areas and public facilities.
Secondly, site selection should take into account the possibility of prospective development, whether it has the possibility and space for expansion, and whether there are convenient transportation and hydropower conditions, in line with current environmental regulations.
Furthermore, site selection should follow the principle of land conservation, and land should occupied as little as possible(also helpful to save the investment), and land use should be in accordance with the relevant laws and regulations of the State on land management and environmental protection.
Cassava processing plant
Part 2: Plant design focus of cassava processing plant proposal:
After the site selection is determined, the next step needs to focus on the design of the cassava processing plant. The following points need to be noted:
(1) According to local conditions, according to the size of different customers' processing scale, determine the size of the cassava processing plant and the direction of the room.
(2) The basic functions of the plant, fully comply with the requirements of food production licenses, and improve various functional areas, such as buffer rooms, locker rooms, clean hands room, processing workshops, packaging workshops and finished products storage room, etc.; at the same time, according to the location, space and economy, aesthetics and practicality, rational design of the cassava processing plant flow channel and logistics channel.
(3) Fully consider the convenience of the cassava processing plant production process, and arrange the production line according to various factors such as the sequence of each process, the floor space, the logistics order, and the convenience of electricity consumption for production. This is the key to the whole cassava processing plant proposal establishment.
(4) Consider the convenience of various logistics and transportation, mainly considering: raw material stacking, finished product storage, and emissions of steam, water, electricity and waste.
DOING Company established cassava processing plant project
Part 3: Establish a cassava processing plant proposal and suggestions details:
The details of the cassava processing plant project should be followed and noted in the design process:
(1) The roads in the factory area are smooth, which is convenient for motor vehicles to pass, so that fire vehicles can reach the workshops. The floor of the cassava processing plant production workshop shall be paved with non-seepage, non-absorbent, non-toxic, non-slip materials, smooth without cracks, and should have appropriate slope, and set floor drain at the low point of the ground to prevent ground water. The walls of the workshop shall be covered with light, non-absorbent, non-permeable, non-toxic materials, and be decorated with white tiles or other anti-corrosive materials to a wall skirt of not less than 1.50 meters. The surface of the wall should be smooth, and the interface between the four walls and the ground should be curved to prevent dirt from accumulating.
(2) Doors and windows should be tightly and not deformed. The window sill should be set at more than 1 meter above the ground, and the inside should be inclined. The doors and windows should have anti-mosquito and dust-proof facilities. The passage should be wide and convenient for transportation and sanitation protection. Hand washing facilities should be set at the entrance of the workshop and the appropriate place in the workshop. It should also include dry hand equipment; the production workshop is imported with a working boot disinfection tank.
(3) Water supply: The water used in this project is mainly raw cassava washing water, boiler and domestic water. The project has been surveyed and planned to renovate the groundwater well, and the water recycling equipment is used to make full use of water resources, which can effectively save water and meet the daily life of the cassava processing plant production and domestic water.
Power supply: This project requires the purchase of new transformers and supporting facilities to ensure the use of electricity load, which can meet the needs of the project production and living.
Doing Company factory workshop
Part 4: Principles to be followed in the cassava processing plant proposal during the design process:
(1) Advanced and forward-looking principles: mainly reflected in product quality, process level, automation of equipment, and stable operation of equipment.
(2) Applicability principle: It is mainly reflected in matching with the production scale and adapting to the basic data to meet the normal production needs of customers.
(3) Reliability principle: The production process is mature, and cassava processing plant can produce ideal products and achieve project goals.
(4) Principle of economic practicability: Select a technical solution with reasonable process flow, compact and reasonable process, low investment cost and suitable for its own needs.
Welcome to DOING
Part 5: Equipment selection when establish a cassava processing plant:
(1) It is necessary to rationally configure all the equipment of the production line of the cassava processing plant to meet the required design specifications;
(2) It is necessary to select equipment with excellent performance, advanced technology and no elimination in the short term;
(3) In the case of similar processing capacity and indicators, it is necessary to select mechanical equipment with low energy consumption;
(4) In the case of similar energy consumption, choose equipment that is easy to maintain and maintain, and secondly consider equipment with low price;
(5) In the case of similar conditions, choose the equipment of a professional cassava machinery manufacturing company;
(6) In all cases where conditions are similar, choose the good service cassava processing plant manufacturer which can offer the most suitable proposal.
(7) Finally, paying attention to field visits depends on the production scale of the factory and whether there is a production site, otherwise the service is difficult to guarantee. By the way, Doing Company welcome you to visit in any time.
Leave a message
- Cassava production in Cambodia processing status
- The only cassava starch factory in ghana closed
- Where is cassava processing machine sold and how much is the cost ?
- DOING tapioca slicing machine sent to India customer
- Establish a cassava processing plant proposal and suggestions
- DOING invites you to Lagos International Trade Fair in Nigeria
- Analysis of tapioca starch products in ASEAN countries and China cassava market
- Cassava production and industry development in Sierra Leone
- Can cassava flour replace wheat flour for breadmaking
- Type of cassava garri
- The reason why the produced cassava starch has impurities
- Cassava processing and storage
- Key points in selecting processing equipment for tapioca starch plant
- How to start garri processing business in Nigeria ?
- How to start a garri factory ?
- Production of cassava flour steps
- Types of cassava processing machine
- Tapioca starch production process
Leave a message