New cassava slicer machine are ready to ship to Nigeria
In the beginning of November, we get order from Nigeria customer about the cassava slicer machine.Now the cassava slicer machines are ready for shipping.
On Saturday, we bought lots of cassava, and were testing the cassava slicer machine, The cassava slicer machine can run very good.
The cassava slicer machine can cut fresh cassava into chips evenly. And we will recommend some compact and efficient cleaning and drying machines, which is help for making cassava chips. According to adjustment of the knife of cassava slicer machine, it could process slices of different thickness and sizes.
Cassava slicer machine
Here is the detail of the cassava slicer machine:
1. Blade thickness: 5-15mm adjustable
2. Slice thickness: 2-10mm adjustable
3. Material input: Adopt funnel feeding, feeding valid space is 1100*680*500, in total 3 input door.
4. The external adopts stainless steel cover to keep internal structure and solder are not exposing. It would increase security during production.
5. The blades adopt wearable plastic material coating to ensure the slice clean.
6. The vibrational structure and cassava slicing machine use one motor together.
After drying and deep procession, it would be possible to keep cassava for long time storage, without causing damage to its nutrition.
Leave a message
- Pakistan customer visit DOING cassava processing machine
- DOING Group Annual Meeting
- Doing Company engineers technical seminar
- Application and development of modified starch
- Cassava planting methods and technical points
- DOING cassava chips making machine send to Liberia
- Why is the price of starch rasper is so expensive?
- Cassava processing plant cost of setting up analyze
- Cassava processing plant in Nigeria under installation
- Cassava industrial uses
- How to make cassasva starch?
- Water, electricity, steam and land deploy in starch processing plant
- How profitable is cassava starch made?
- Cassava mechanised garri processing
- What does cassava processing plant to do?
- Dry cassava chips processing
- How to make cassava mash from machine ?
- Cassava starch processing technology analysis
Leave a message