Doing Company sucessfully running the garri frying machine
Garri is produced from cassava tubers and is the commonest stable food in Nigeria consumed by over 130 million people. We consume about 7.7 million metric tons of garri per year and it comes to about 30.7 million tons of our cassava production. Our actual demand for garri is 12 millions tons but we can not accomplish that because of the stress and drudgery involved in the traditional production.
Garri is produced in the rural areas (where cassava is grown) by the local women. The young people are not interested because of the stress and the drudgery involved in the traditional production, they will rather migrate to the overcrowded cities where poverty is rampant.
Garri processing plant
The modern garri processing plant will eliminate the stress and traditional garri production. It will reverse the trend of migration to the city and make the youths interested in garri production.
Modern garri processing using the local cassava will build a local human resource base in the impact areas; this will inevitably lead to empowerment which is the surest guarantee of sustainable growth.
Modern garri processing is a sustainable intervention in poverty alleviation because of the abundant availability of the cassava tubers and the huge size of the garri market. It will enable the rural folks to escape extreme poverty and ascend the ladder of economic growth. The garri project will strengthen farm-to-market linkages: Cassava from the farms are processed in the modern processing plants and marketed domestically, regionally and internationally. The market dynamics will create a regional economic engine that will enhance the business objectives.
Here the photo will introduce the modern garri processing
Leave a message
- Pakistan customer visit DOING cassava processing machine
- DOING Group Annual Meeting
- Doing Company engineers technical seminar
- Application and development of modified starch
- Cassava planting methods and technical points
- DOING cassava chips making machine send to Liberia
- Why is the price of starch rasper is so expensive?
- Cassava processing plant cost of setting up analyze
- Cassava processing plant in Nigeria under installation
- Cassava industrial uses
- How to make cassasva starch?
- Water, electricity, steam and land deploy in starch processing plant
- How profitable is cassava starch made?
- Cassava mechanised garri processing
- What does cassava processing plant to do?
- Dry cassava chips processing
- How to make cassava mash from machine ?
- Cassava starch processing technology analysis
Leave a message