Garri production process in Nigeria
Garri production process
Cassava is a major staple crop in Nigeria, as cassava itself and its product are found in the daily meals of Nigerians.Cassava is a tuberous root that has a shelf life of 2 to 3 days. Once harvested, it has to be either consumed immediately or processed into more stable product forms.
Gari is dry, crispy, creamy-white and granular. It is estimated that 70% of the cassava produced in Nigeria is processed into gari. As a result, gari is the most commonly traded cassava product.
The production process of garri from cassava include cassava sorting , cassava peeling and washing , cassava grating , cassava mash dewatering, garri frying , sieving and packing . The detail garri production process as below :
Leave a message
- Pakistan customer visit DOING cassava processing machine
- DOING Group Annual Meeting
- Doing Company engineers technical seminar
- Application and development of modified starch
- Cassava planting methods and technical points
- DOING cassava chips making machine send to Liberia
- Why is the price of starch rasper is so expensive?
- Cassava processing plant cost of setting up analyze
- Cassava processing plant in Nigeria under installation
- Cassava industrial uses
- How to make cassasva starch?
- Water, electricity, steam and land deploy in starch processing plant
- How profitable is cassava starch made?
- Cassava mechanised garri processing
- What does cassava processing plant to do?
- Dry cassava chips processing
- How to make cassava mash from machine ?
- Cassava starch processing technology analysis
Leave a message