Modern garri production line
Garri production line
The Modern Garri Production Line will eliminate the stress and drudgery occasioned by the sedentary nature of traditional garri production. It will reverse the trend of migration to the city and make the youths interested in garri production. It will create local livelihood opportunities that will enable businesses and households to thrive in their local domains rather than be forced to migrate to overcrowded cities where unemployment and crime hold sway. It will create jobs and generate sustainable prosperity to reduce poverty in the rural areas. Modern garri processing using the local cassava will build a local human resource base in the impact areas; this will inevitably lead to empowerment which is the surest guarantee of sustainable growth.
Complete garri production line machine
Modern garri processing is a sustainable intervention in poverty alleviation because of the abundant availability of the cassava tubers and the huge size of the garri market. It will enable the rural folks to escape extreme poverty and ascend the ladder of economic growth. The garri project will strengthen farm-to-market linkages: Cassava from the farms are processed in the modern processing plants and marketed domestically, regionally and internationally. The market dynamics will create a regional economic engine that will enhance the business objectives.
Leave a message
- Garri processing line
- What are the garri processing machines in Nigeria?
- Garri processing plant
- Machine for produdtion of garri
- Small scale garri processing machine
- Small scale garri processing equipment
- Garri processing
- Garri processing machines
- Modern garri production line
- Garri production machine
- Cassava mechanised garri processing
- What does cassava processing plant to do?
- Dry cassava chips processing
- How to make cassava mash from machine ?
- Cassava starch processing technology analysis
- Cassava processing steps
- The reason why the produced cassava starch has impurities
- Cassava processing and storage
Leave a message