How to make cassava flour from cassava ?
Making casava flour from cassava
Cassava is one of the most important cash crops . All parts of the cassava plantare valuable. Cassava leaves can be used to make soup or as feed for livestock, the stems can be used for planting more cassava, for mushroom production or as firewood, the root can be cooked and eaten fresh or processed into flour.
Natural drying is spread the pressed cassava mash thinly on a clean black plastic sheet placed on a gentle slope in full sun. Ideally this should be raised off the floor. Dry mash until it is very floury.
Step 7 of cassava flour making :
Pack sifted cassava flour in airtight moisture-proof black plastic bags. Seal the bag using a burning candle (or an electrical polysealer if electricity is available) and label with date of manufacture and expiry date (after six months). Pack bags in a carton to protect them from light. Store the cartons in a well-ventilated, cool, dry place. The packaged flour will keep for about six months.
Get Support or Price!
If you want to get more information and offer of the equipment,leave us message online,we will reply as soon as possible !
Director: Ms Elina
Phone: +86-371-5677 1822
Address: Yingxie Road,Jinshui District,Zhengzhou, Henan Province, China
Cassava starch processing plant
Cassava flour processing plant
Garri processing plant
- What is cassava starch?
- How to make starch from cassava root ?
- How to make cassava flour from cassava ?
- What is the garri production process ?
- What is pounded yam flour production?
- How to process cassava into cassava flour ?
- What is cassava starch production process ?
- How to make garri from fresh cassava ?
- Do you know the features of garri processing machinery?
- How to process cassava into cassava chips ?