Ghana client visited Doing company for cassava starch processing machine
Ghana client visiting Doing company for cassava starch processing machine
Our client Nii Otu Ga visited our company on Mar 20th, 2018. The purpose of his trip is visiting our cassava processing plant machine. This is their new project for cassava deeply processing on the business plan. Their business plan for this cassava starch processing plant project includes the complete cassava equipment from cassava roots to final starch. His main purpose for visiting us is to know more about our company and equipment etc. The land of the factory is confirmed. After visiting our workshop and negotiating with our technical engineer team, he is very satisfied with our cassava starch processing machine and the program. And at the fellowing months, he will sign the contract with our company.
We can provide you different style cassava processing machine
Henan Doing Mechanical Equipment Co., Ltd can provide you the high quality cassava starch processing machine, cassava flour production machine, and the garri processing machinery. If you have any request of our cassava starch processing plant and read this news now, please send us your precious enquiry to us! We are your best choose.
Leave a message
- Pakistan customer visit DOING cassava processing machine
- DOING Group Annual Meeting
- Doing Company engineers technical seminar
- Application and development of modified starch
- Cassava planting methods and technical points
- DOING cassava chips making machine send to Liberia
- Why is the price of starch rasper is so expensive?
- Cassava processing plant cost of setting up analyze
- Cassava processing plant in Nigeria under installation
- Cassava industrial uses
- How to make cassasva starch?
- Water, electricity, steam and land deploy in starch processing plant
- How profitable is cassava starch made?
- Cassava mechanised garri processing
- What does cassava processing plant to do?
- Dry cassava chips processing
- How to make cassava mash from machine ?
- Cassava starch processing technology analysis
Leave a message