The two different ways to make cassava flour
cassava flour making process
Druing the cassava flour process line, there are two different ways to make cassava flour,we mainly introduce them.
1. Traditional wet method to make cassava flour
(1)Cleaning the cassavas
2.New dry method to make cassava flour
(1)To produce cassava flour, firstly wash the fresh roots then peel them.
(2)Washing the peeled roots.
(3)Pelleting: The roots are then chopped into small pieces about 5 x 0.5 x 0.2 cm
(4)Drying: and sun-dried for two or three days (or dried in a hot air oven at 55℃). After drying, the moisture content of the cassava chips should be less than 8%.
(5Milling: The chips are then milled, and the flour sieved through an 80 mesh sieve.
Finally, the flour is packaged in plastic bags. Packaged in this way, the flour can be stored for at least eight months. The yield recovery of flour is about 20-40%, depending on the cultivar, the time of harvest, and the equipment used.
Leave a message
- Pakistan customer visit DOING cassava processing machine
- DOING Group Annual Meeting
- Doing Company engineers technical seminar
- Application and development of modified starch
- Cassava planting methods and technical points
- DOING cassava chips making machine send to Liberia
- Why is the price of starch rasper is so expensive?
- Cassava processing plant cost of setting up analyze
- Cassava processing plant in Nigeria under installation
- Cassava industrial uses
- How to make cassasva starch?
- Water, electricity, steam and land deploy in starch processing plant
- How profitable is cassava starch made?
- Cassava mechanised garri processing
- What does cassava processing plant to do?
- Dry cassava chips processing
- How to make cassava mash from machine ?
- Cassava starch processing technology analysis
Leave a message