Some infomation about cassava processing
Cassava (sometimes we say tapioca, yam etc) is the third largest source of food carbohydrates in the tropics, after rice and maize.Cassava is a major staple food in the developing world, providing a basic diet for over half a billion people.It is one of the most drought-tolerant crops, capable of growing on marginal soils.Nigeria is the world's largest producer of cassava, while Thailand is the largest exporter of dried cassava.
Kaifeng SIDA is a professional manufacturer of cassava processing plant,The cassava can be produced in to cassava starch, cassava flour, cassava gari etc.
To produce cassava starch,
The newest technology of cassava processing is cleaning, crushing,refining, dewatering and drying etc
The cassava starch processing machine including: cassava cleaning machine,cassava crushing machine,seperating the residue,cassava desanding machine,
cassava refining and concentrating equipment (hydrocyclone),vacuum dewatering,cassava starch air flow drying machine etc.
The decription of cassava starch processing:
(1) Raw material receiving and belt conveying: The cassava/tapioca is carried and transported on the conveyer.
(2) Water cleaning and destoning : The water will wash the cassava and destoning during the process of conveying.
(3) Crushing: The crushing unit is the most important step for extracting cassava starch. Highly-efficient crushing machine will release the starch in cassavas at most.
(4) Centrifugal extracting:The cassava starch slurry and residue will be separated from the starch milk.
(5) Desanding: Removing the sand in the starch slurry.
(6) Concentration and refining:Working through the hydroclone, there are 2 steps, including concentration and refining so that we can get purier starch slurry.
(7) Vacuum dewatering: The starch slurry is pumped into inlet tank of vacuum dewatering machine.
Then the vacuum rotary drum will adsorb the starch on the drum surface and the filtrate is transferred out of the system by filtrate pump. The filter cake on the drum will be peeled off by peeler and then transferred to the air dryer by screw conveyor.
(8) Air-stream drying: After dewatering process, the air dryer will dry the starch to the required moisture of the commercial starch.
Leave a message
- Pakistan customer visit DOING cassava processing machine
- DOING Group Annual Meeting
- Doing Company engineers technical seminar
- Application and development of modified starch
- Cassava planting methods and technical points
- DOING cassava chips making machine send to Liberia
- Why is the price of starch rasper is so expensive?
- Cassava processing plant cost of setting up analyze
- Cassava processing plant in Nigeria under installation
- Cassava industrial uses
- How to make cassasva starch?
- Water, electricity, steam and land deploy in starch processing plant
- How profitable is cassava starch made?
- Cassava mechanised garri processing
- What does cassava processing plant to do?
- Dry cassava chips processing
- How to make cassava mash from machine ?
- Cassava starch processing technology analysis
Leave a message