The South Africa cassava root starch production project running successfully
The South Africa cassava root starch production project running successfully.
Cassava root starch production
The cassava root is the third largest source of food carbohydrates in the tropics, after rice and maize. Cassava root is a major staple food in the developing world, providing a basic diet for over half a billion people.It is one of the most drought-tolerant crops, capable of growing on marginal soils. Nigeria is the world's largest producer of cassava, while Thailand is the largest exporter of dried cassava root.
Our company has sucessfully set up 4 starch production projects in Johannesburg, South Africa.Includes, potato starch, cassava root starch production etc.The cassava root starch production factory brings profit for the local farmers.
Leave a message
- Pakistan customer visit DOING cassava processing machine
- DOING Group Annual Meeting
- Doing Company engineers technical seminar
- Application and development of modified starch
- Cassava planting methods and technical points
- DOING cassava chips making machine send to Liberia
- Why is the price of starch rasper is so expensive?
- Cassava processing plant cost of setting up analyze
- Cassava processing plant in Nigeria under installation
- Cassava industrial uses
- How to make cassasva starch?
- Water, electricity, steam and land deploy in starch processing plant
- How profitable is cassava starch made?
- Cassava mechanised garri processing
- What does cassava processing plant to do?
- Dry cassava chips processing
- How to make cassava mash from machine ?
- Cassava starch processing technology analysis
Leave a message