Cassava starch production line shipped to Nigeria
Loading container of the cassava starch production line
Our company is professional manufacture the complete cassava processing machine to produce cassava starch , cassava flour or garri.
Nigeria is the world largest producer of cassava. There has plent of cassava in Nigeria . The cassava starch has good market . It is widely used in industries such as: textile, pharmaceuticals, oil drilling, paper and packaging, gum and adhesives, chemical and household products manufacturing, battery, drinks and beverages, foods and so on. So many Nigeria customer inquiry for the cassava starch production line .
One Nigeria customer had order our cassava starch production line at this year . After we finished the complete casavas starch production line and get the customer full payment , then we start shiping all the equipment and machinery of the cassava starch production line to the customer .
The cassava starch production line is automatic production line , it is full automatic from cleaning and washing fresh cassava unitl get the dry cassava starch and packing.
If you interested in the cassava starch processing and our cassava starch production line ,please contact us freely .
Leave a message
- Pakistan customer visit DOING cassava processing machine
- DOING Group Annual Meeting
- Doing Company engineers technical seminar
- Application and development of modified starch
- Cassava planting methods and technical points
- DOING cassava chips making machine send to Liberia
- Why is the price of starch rasper is so expensive?
- Cassava processing plant cost of setting up analyze
- Cassava processing plant in Nigeria under installation
- Cassava industrial uses
- How to make cassasva starch?
- Water, electricity, steam and land deploy in starch processing plant
- How profitable is cassava starch made?
- Cassava mechanised garri processing
- What does cassava processing plant to do?
- Dry cassava chips processing
- How to make cassava mash from machine ?
- Cassava starch processing technology analysis
Leave a message