High quality cassava flour
During the cassava flour processing line, we can choose unfermented or not. High quality cassava flour is simple unfermented cassava flour. The desire to reduce dependence on importation and conservation of foreign exchange has increased the Federal Government’s drive to source for local alternatives to partially or fully substitute imported goods. Wheat flour substitution becomes utmost priority especially with the price of wheat in the international market is becoming unbearable.
High quality cassava flour processing
The basic unit operations in cassava flour production from fresh cassava roots are:
Sorting and Cleaning: The tubers are sorted to select the wholesome roots for production. and then cleaning.
Peeling: The weighed cassava roots are peeled manually to reduce high peeling loss associated with mechanical peelers due to irregular shape of cassava root.
Washing: Peeled root is washed with sufficient quantity of potable water to remove sand, dirt and other contaminants.
Grating: The root is milled to cassava mash.
Detoxification: The cassava mash is detoxified mechanically in a mash agitator for a period of time to eliminate the toxic hydrogen cyanide present in cassava.
Dewatering: The moisture content of the mash is reduced mechanically to about 50% to prepare for drying operation.
Granulation: The resultant cake from dewatering process is disintegrated into fine granules using hammer mill.
Drying: Granulation process is followed by drying operation to produce cassava flour of desired quality.
Milling: The flour obtained is milled to desired particle size.
Sieving and Packaging: The flour is sieved and packaged appropriately.
High quality cassava flour crushing
Leave a message
- Pakistan customer visit DOING cassava processing machine
- DOING Group Annual Meeting
- Doing Company engineers technical seminar
- Application and development of modified starch
- Cassava planting methods and technical points
- DOING cassava chips making machine send to Liberia
- Why is the price of starch rasper is so expensive?
- Cassava processing plant cost of setting up analyze
- Cassava processing plant in Nigeria under installation
- Cassava industrial uses
- How to make cassasva starch?
- Water, electricity, steam and land deploy in starch processing plant
- How profitable is cassava starch made?
- Cassava mechanised garri processing
- What does cassava processing plant to do?
- Dry cassava chips processing
- How to make cassava mash from machine ?
- Cassava starch processing technology analysis
Leave a message