Small scale garri processing machine
Garri is a creamy-white, granular flour with a slightly fermented flavor and a slightly sour taste made from fermented, gelatinized fresh cassava tubers. Gari is widely known in Nigeria and other West African countries.
Our garri processing machine process is washing fresh cassava roots , peeling cassava roots , crushing cassava into mash ; fermenting ; dehydration; cake breaking , garri frying , cooling , sieving and packing final garri.
Cassava washing and peeling machine
The complete set garri processing machine include the cassava cleaning machine , cassava washing and peeling machine , cassava crushing machine , dewater machine and garri frying machine
Now if you have any questions about the small scale garri processing machine,weclome to contact us when you are free.Our engineer will give you a professional suggestions according to your capacity.
Leave a message
- Garri processing line
- What are the garri processing machines in Nigeria?
- Garri processing plant
- Machine for produdtion of garri
- Small scale garri processing machine
- Small scale garri processing equipment
- Garri processing
- Garri processing machines
- Modern garri production line
- Garri production machine
- The reason why the produced cassava starch has impurities
- Cassava processing and storage
- Key points in selecting processing equipment for tapioca starch plant
- How to start garri processing business in Nigeria ?
- How to start a garri factory ?
- Production of cassava flour steps
- Types of cassava processing machine
- Tapioca starch production process
Leave a message