Machine for produdtion of garri
Garri (also known as gari, garry, gali, or tapioca) is a popular West African food made from cassava tubers.
Garri can be eaten without further cooking, as a snack, by placing it in a bowl and adding cold water; ijebu-garri is made to have finer grains, and a pleasantly sour taste, making it very suitable for consumption in this way. Sugar or honey is then added as well as chunks of coconut, groundnuts, tigernuts and cashew nuts. Milk may also be added.
Garri processing flow
Production of garri :
1. To make garri, cassava tubers are peeled, washed and grated or crushed to produce a mash.
2. The mash is placed in a porous bag and weights are placed on the bag for one to two days or more to press excess water and starch out. By day three, the cassava will lose a good amount of a water and become dry enough for the next step.
3. It is then sieved (or sifted) and fried in an extra large clay frying pot with or without palm oil.
4. The resulting dry granular garri can be stored for long periods. It may be pounded or ground to make a fine flour.
Get Support or Price!
If you want to get more information and offer of the equipment,leave us message online,we will reply as soon as possible !
Director: Ms Elina
Phone: +86-371-5677 1822
Address: Yingxie Road,Jinshui District,Zhengzhou, Henan Province, China
Cassava starch processing plant
Cassava flour processing plant
Garri processing plant
- Garri processing line
- What are the garri processing machines in Nigeria?
- Garri production machine
- Machine for produdtion of garri
- Garri making plant
- Modern garri production line
- Small scale garri processing machine
- garri processing machine
- Tapioca processing of garri making
- Garri processing machinery