The purpose of this operation manual is to let you operate the machine correctly so that the cassava chips cutting machine can give full play to the best performance and benefit for you. At the same time, the more you know about the cassava chips cutting machine, the better your cassava processing business.
Know the main structure of cassava chips cutting machine firstly:
2 Sealing plates
4 Chain tensioning whee
5 Belt covers
6 Main frame
8 Conveyor Belt
9 Lower Hopper
13 Hopper Bottom
14 Adjusting Plate
Cassava chips cutting machine
Operating Instruction of cassava chips cutting machine:
1. The protective cover must be installed on the cassava chips cutting machine before operation.
2. The bolts in the running part must be checked to see if they fitted or loose before the cassava chips cutting machine is started.
3. Before starting the motor, check whether the oil level of the motor reducer conforms to the regulations, and do not allow the oil level to be too high or too low; Check belt and chain for proper tightness.
4. Each nozzle on the cassava chips cutting machine needs to be filled with lubricating oil.
The cassava chips cutting machine is running
5. Before starting, check whether the cassava chips cutting machine has interference or abnormal sound. Special attention should be paid to whether the blade interferes with the adjusting plate at the bottom feeder.
6. Make sure the hopper is empty before starting to avoid increasing starting resistance by materials and causing loose and shifting of blades or adjustment plates. If there are materials in the hopper, clean it before starting. If the cassava chips cutting machine is connected to the production line, the cassava chips cutting machine should be started before the front-end equipment is started.
7. Unless the cassava chips cutting machine is shut down abnormally, it is generally required to finish cutting all materials in hopper before stopped.
8. Slicing thickness adjustment: the slicing thickness is determined by the distance between the outer circle of the roller and the blade edge, the slicing thickness can be controlled by adjusting the blade. Using a hexagonal wrench, loosen the 3 fixed bolts on the blade, adjust the required distance (thickness of the cassava slice) of blade edge to the outer circle of the roller , and then tighten the bolt to ensure that the adjustment of 6 cutters is consistent.
As a professional cassava processing machines manufacturer and supplier, to meet market demand, DOING not only manufacture different scale cassava chips machines but also provide other cassava processing machine. If you need, welcome to contact us online or leave your message on the following comment box.
Leave A Message