Cassava grating machine
Cassava grating machine is used for crushing cassava tubers.The granularity of the crushed material is large, which can retain the original flavor of cassava. It is widely used in garri processing or other cassava processing industries with low requirements on crushing granularity.
The equipment recommends the motor power input.The transmission adopts the belt, sprocket, gear combination transmission mode, which can not only meet the requirements of high-speed movement of the file roller, but also meet the low-speed service condition of the feed roller. Customer can also choose a single cylinder diesel engine drive mode, in line with the customer needs of mobile convenience。
DOING cassava grater
On the other hand, is due to the special design of the structure of our cassava grating machine, so that the fibers are not separated after grating, which is more conducive to fermentation. The cassava grating machine has the characteristics of reliable performance, reasonable and compact structure, and safe and convenient use. Grating and separation are done in one time. In addition to producing garri, it is also suitable for small-scale cassava flour processing.
1. Cassava grating machine structure:
The cassava grating machine structure mainly includes roller, toothed shaft, adjusting plate, frame, transmission device and motor.
2. Working principle:
The roller is made of 65Mn high manganese steel. Under the drive of high-speed rotating rotor, the surface of the roller is planed to contact the material to achieve the purpose of crushing the material. There are two toothed shafts on the side of the roller for the material feeding device, which can assist the feeding. The crushing degree and feeding amount of the material can be adjusted by the adjusting plate at the side. When the gap becomes larger, the granularity will be larger and the processing capacity will be increased, and vice versa. Adjusting board adopts food grade nylon 66, which is clean and can meet the standard of food sanitary.
3. Equipment advantages:
(1) Fully enclosed energy-saving cassava grating machine with excellent performance, reasonable structure, compact, safe and reliable.
(2) High efficiency, labor saving, time saving, separation of cassava mash at one time, crushing even and delicate.
(3) Will not separate the fiber from the cassava mash, which is good for fermentation.
Cassava grating & grated cassava
4. Equipment installation method:
(1) The whole machine should be installed smoothly, and the inclination angle is not more than 10 degrees.
(2) Using a single motor, the power line should be 4 square copper core wire.
5. Maintenance of cassava grating machine:
(1) Check whether the processed materials are clean and free of debris;
(2) After each work, the machine should be cleaned and the bearings filled with butter.
Inner structure of cassava grater
6. Safety precautions
(1) When installing, please pay attention to the direction of rotation.
(2) The protective device of the exposed part should be in good condition.
(3) before maintenance, must first completely cut off the power.
(4) When using the motor as power, ensure that the power contacts are protected from water splashes to prevent electric shock.
Cassava grater machine used in garri processing line
(1) Before use, carefully read the manual, familiar with the structure and performance of the machine, use and adjustment methods, check whether the fasteners are tightened, and whether the steering is the same as the specified direction.
(2) When start the machine you must be sure no one around thecassava grating machine.
(3) If there is abnormal noise or stuck phenomenon during operation, stop the machine immediately and continue working after troubleshooting. It is strictly forbidden to touch the rotating parts by hand when the machine is working.
(4) When adjustment, repair of the machine or replacement of parts, firstly the machine must be stopped.
(5) The power equipment should be selected according to the nameplate specification of the starch processing machine. It is not allowed to increase the spindle speed arbitrarily. It is not allowed to remove the protective cover of each component at will.
Leave A Message
- WhatsApp/phone:0086 135 2661 5783
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tel: 0086 371 5677 1822