The gari frying machine introduction
Gari fryer machine
Gari (also known as garri, garry, gali, "cassava flakes" or occasionally tapioca) is a popular West African food made from cassava tubers. The spelling 'gari' is mainly used in Cameroon, Nigeria, Sierra Leone, Benin, Togo and 'gari' in Ghana. In some sub-Saharan regions of Africa, it is referred to as 'gali'.
Our SIDA brand Gari frying machine is specially designed for the African’s market. Heating unit is with the help of LPG (liquid petroleum gas), which make the roasting economical & therefore making the roasting profitable. Simple & easy to operate.
Capacity of gari frying machine ranging from : 50 – 200 kgs per batch.
The advantage of the gari frying machine:
1. Advanced and reliable cassava gari frying technology.
2. Energy-saving, water-saving, labor-saving and little pollution. hot recycling close type production and the process water will be recycled .
3.Mostly machinery with fully stainless steel to be sure these is no corrosion.
4. Advanced surface treatment craft. Oil and dirty resisting.
We are major Manufacturers & Exporters of Agricultural & Food processing machineries specially designed for cassava starch processing machine, cassava flour processing machine, gari processing machine, gari frying machine for the African market.
Leave a message
- How profitable is garri processing business in nigeria ?
- How lucrative is garri business ?
- Factors affecting the price of garri processing machine
- A brief introduction of garri processing machine in Ghana
- Tapioca chips making machine price influencing factors analysis
- What are the advantages of automatic starch production line ?
- Price of cassava peeling machine
- What is the use of cassava flour ?
- Different types of cassava dewatering machine
- Cassava starch processing plant price analysis
- Cassava starch manufacturing process
- How to maintain cassava starch processing equipment ?
- How to extract cassava starch ？
- How to make cassasva starch?
- Water, electricity, steam and land deploy in starch processing plant
- How profitable is cassava starch made?
- Cassava mechanised garri processing
- What does cassava processing plant to do?
Leave a message