Garri production process in Nigeria
Garri production process
Cassava is a major staple crop in Nigeria, as cassava itself and its product are found in the daily meals of Nigerians.Cassava is a tuberous root that has a shelf life of 2 to 3 days. Once harvested, it has to be either consumed immediately or processed into more stable product forms.
Gari is dry, crispy, creamy-white and granular. It is estimated that 70% of the cassava produced in Nigeria is processed into gari. As a result, gari is the most commonly traded cassava product.
The production process of garri from cassava include cassava sorting , cassava peeling and washing , cassava grating , cassava mash dewatering, garri frying , sieving and packing . The detail garri production process as below :
Leave a message
- How profitable is garri processing business in nigeria ?
- How lucrative is garri business ?
- Factors affecting the price of garri processing machine
- A brief introduction of garri processing machine in Ghana
- Tapioca chips making machine price influencing factors analysis
- What are the advantages of automatic starch production line ?
- Price of cassava peeling machine
- What is the use of cassava flour ?
- Different types of cassava dewatering machine
- Cassava starch processing plant price analysis
- Cassava starch manufacturing process
- How to maintain cassava starch processing equipment ?
- How to extract cassava starch ？
- How to make cassasva starch?
- Water, electricity, steam and land deploy in starch processing plant
- How profitable is cassava starch made?
- Cassava mechanised garri processing
- What does cassava processing plant to do?
Leave a message