Some infomation about cassava processing
Cassava (sometimes we say tapioca, yam etc) is the third largest source of food carbohydrates in the tropics, after rice and maize.Cassava is a major staple food in the developing world, providing a basic diet for over half a billion people.It is one of the most drought-tolerant crops, capable of growing on marginal soils.Nigeria is the world's largest producer of cassava, while Thailand is the largest exporter of dried cassava.
Kaifeng SIDA is a professional manufacturer of cassava processing plant,The cassava can be produced in to cassava starch, cassava flour, cassava gari etc.
To produce cassava starch,
The newest technology of cassava processing is cleaning, crushing,refining, dewatering and drying etc
The cassava starch processing machine including: cassava cleaning machine,cassava crushing machine,seperating the residue,cassava desanding machine,
cassava refining and concentrating equipment (hydrocyclone),vacuum dewatering,cassava starch air flow drying machine etc.
The decription of cassava starch processing:
(1) Raw material receiving and belt conveying: The cassava/tapioca is carried and transported on the conveyer.
(2) Water cleaning and destoning : The water will wash the cassava and destoning during the process of conveying.
(3) Crushing: The crushing unit is the most important step for extracting cassava starch. Highly-efficient crushing machine will release the starch in cassavas at most.
(4) Centrifugal extracting:The cassava starch slurry and residue will be separated from the starch milk.
(5) Desanding: Removing the sand in the starch slurry.
(6) Concentration and refining:Working through the hydroclone, there are 2 steps, including concentration and refining so that we can get purier starch slurry.
(7) Vacuum dewatering: The starch slurry is pumped into inlet tank of vacuum dewatering machine.
Then the vacuum rotary drum will adsorb the starch on the drum surface and the filtrate is transferred out of the system by filtrate pump. The filter cake on the drum will be peeled off by peeler and then transferred to the air dryer by screw conveyor.
(8) Air-stream drying: After dewatering process, the air dryer will dry the starch to the required moisture of the commercial starch.
Leave a message
- How profitable is garri processing business in nigeria ?
- How lucrative is garri business ?
- Factors affecting the price of garri processing machine
- A brief introduction of garri processing machine in Ghana
- Tapioca chips making machine price influencing factors analysis
- What are the advantages of automatic starch production line ?
- Price of cassava peeling machine
- What is the use of cassava flour ?
- Different types of cassava dewatering machine
- Cassava starch processing plant price analysis
- Cassava starch manufacturing process
- How to maintain cassava starch processing equipment ?
- How to extract cassava starch ？
- How to make cassasva starch?
- Water, electricity, steam and land deploy in starch processing plant
- How profitable is cassava starch made?
- Cassava mechanised garri processing
- What does cassava processing plant to do?
Leave a message