Kaifeng sida garri fryer is ready for delivery
garri process line
Garri (also known as gari, garry, gali, or tapioca) is a popular West African food made from cassava tubers. The spelling 'garri' is mainly used in Nigeria, Cameroon, Sierra Leone, Benin, Togo and 'gari' in Ghana. Either spelling is used in Nigeria,because Nigeria is the most large market in Africa.
Now more and more customers tend to consider automatic garri fryer. Our customer from Nigeria who visited our factory after Chinese Spring Festival to place order for the garri fryer 100-150kg per hour output.Next week, we will arrange the shipping of the garri fryer.
Besides the garri fryer,the customer also interested in the whole line of garri processing, cassava flour processing line etc. His next visit of China will be around Auguest,and consider the whole equipment of garri processing line next time.
Leave a message
- Cassava chips processing machine shipped to Nigeria
- Factors affecting the price of cassava processing equipment
- How to starct cassava production and processing business in Nigeria ?
- DOING cassava starch production line successfully delivered to Nigeria
- Cassava peeling machine shipped to Nigeria
- What are the advantages of automatic starch production line ?
- Garri processing machines and their prices
- New cassava slicer machine are ready to ship to Nigeria
- How profitable is garri processing business in nigeria ?
- Factors affecting the price of garri processing machine
- What is high quality cassava flour, how to produce high quality cassava flour ？
- How to process cassava into cassava chips ?
- Cassava starch manufacturing process
- How to maintain cassava starch processing equipment ?
- How to extract cassava starch ？
- How to make cassasva starch?
- Water, electricity, steam and land deploy in starch processing plant
- How profitable is cassava starch made?
Leave a message