Kaifeng sida garri fryer is ready for delivery
garri process line
Garri (also known as gari, garry, gali, or tapioca) is a popular West African food made from cassava tubers. The spelling 'garri' is mainly used in Nigeria, Cameroon, Sierra Leone, Benin, Togo and 'gari' in Ghana. Either spelling is used in Nigeria,because Nigeria is the most large market in Africa.
Now more and more customers tend to consider automatic garri fryer. Our customer from Nigeria who visited our factory after Chinese Spring Festival to place order for the garri fryer 100-150kg per hour output.Next week, we will arrange the shipping of the garri fryer.
Besides the garri fryer,the customer also interested in the whole line of garri processing, cassava flour processing line etc. His next visit of China will be around Auguest,and consider the whole equipment of garri processing line next time.
Leave a message
- How profitable is garri processing business in nigeria ?
- How lucrative is garri business ?
- Factors affecting the price of garri processing machine
- A brief introduction of garri processing machine in Ghana
- Tapioca chips making machine price influencing factors analysis
- What are the advantages of automatic starch production line ?
- Price of cassava peeling machine
- What is the use of cassava flour ?
- Different types of cassava dewatering machine
- Cassava starch processing plant price analysis
- Cassava starch manufacturing process
- How to maintain cassava starch processing equipment ?
- How to extract cassava starch ？
- How to make cassasva starch?
- Water, electricity, steam and land deploy in starch processing plant
- How profitable is cassava starch made?
- Cassava mechanised garri processing
- What does cassava processing plant to do?
Leave a message