The two different ways to make cassava flour
cassava flour making process
Druing the cassava flour process line, there are two different ways to make cassava flour,we mainly introduce them.
1. Traditional wet method to make cassava flour
(1)Cleaning the cassavas
2.New dry method to make cassava flour
(1)To produce cassava flour, firstly wash the fresh roots then peel them.
(2)Washing the peeled roots.
(3)Pelleting: The roots are then chopped into small pieces about 5 x 0.5 x 0.2 cm
(4)Drying: and sun-dried for two or three days (or dried in a hot air oven at 55℃). After drying, the moisture content of the cassava chips should be less than 8%.
(5Milling: The chips are then milled, and the flour sieved through an 80 mesh sieve.
Finally, the flour is packaged in plastic bags. Packaged in this way, the flour can be stored for at least eight months. The yield recovery of flour is about 20-40%, depending on the cultivar, the time of harvest, and the equipment used.
Leave a message
- Cassava chips processing machine shipped to Nigeria
- Factors affecting the price of cassava processing equipment
- How to starct cassava production and processing business in Nigeria ?
- DOING cassava starch production line successfully delivered to Nigeria
- Cassava peeling machine shipped to Nigeria
- What are the advantages of automatic starch production line ?
- Garri processing machines and their prices
- New cassava slicer machine are ready to ship to Nigeria
- How profitable is garri processing business in nigeria ?
- Factors affecting the price of garri processing machine
- What is high quality cassava flour, how to produce high quality cassava flour ？
- How to process cassava into cassava chips ?
- Cassava starch manufacturing process
- How to maintain cassava starch processing equipment ?
- How to extract cassava starch ？
- How to make cassasva starch?
- Water, electricity, steam and land deploy in starch processing plant
- How profitable is cassava starch made?
Leave a message