Cassava flour plant with wet milling technology
Fresh cassava roots
Cassava roots can be processed into a variety of products – including cassava flour, starch , cassava chips and the garri .
Most small scale cassava flour plant for making cassava flour with traditional dry milling method . But for commercial big capacity production , the cassava flour plant only can use the wet milling method because of the high moisture content in the fresh cassava roots.
Our company has for years researched on developing processed technology to mechanize and produce high quality cassava flour with wet milling method .
Leave a message
- Cassava chips processing machine shipped to Nigeria
- Factors affecting the price of cassava processing equipment
- How to starct cassava production and processing business in Nigeria ?
- DOING cassava starch production line successfully delivered to Nigeria
- Cassava peeling machine shipped to Nigeria
- What are the advantages of automatic starch production line ?
- Garri processing machines and their prices
- New cassava slicer machine are ready to ship to Nigeria
- How profitable is garri processing business in nigeria ?
- Factors affecting the price of garri processing machine
- What is high quality cassava flour, how to produce high quality cassava flour ？
- How to process cassava into cassava chips ?
- Cassava starch manufacturing process
- How to maintain cassava starch processing equipment ?
- How to extract cassava starch ？
- How to make cassasva starch?
- Water, electricity, steam and land deploy in starch processing plant
- How profitable is cassava starch made?
Leave a message