The success of SIDA R&D cassava peeler
Where cassava comes from?
In the harsh climate and thin soil of the world's tropical regions, starchy, sustaining foods such as potatoes and grains often grow poorly. The staple crop in these regions is manioc, or cassava, a plant producing edible green leaves and large, starch-rich tubers. Some varieties contain lethal amounts of cyanide that must be cooked out, leaving a dry and nutritious flour. When that flour is further processed into a pure starch, the result is tapioca. It's most commonly sold in small balls, or pearls, and cooked into pudding, but the pure starch is also a potent thickener.
Why we need to use the cassava peeler?
Cassava is a bushy perennial that can grow as tall as 8 feet. The white interior of the root is firmer than potatoes and has high starch content. The fresh root has thick, dark brown skin that resembles a tree's bark. When cassava flour processing, it is essential to use cassava peeler, because there are lots of fibers, which will affect the quality of cassava flour.
The working picture of cassava peeler
cassava cleaning and conveying
The advantage of our cassava peeler:
Material carbon steel
Low waste rate
Leave a message
- Cassava chips processing machine shipped to Nigeria
- Factors affecting the price of cassava processing equipment
- How to starct cassava production and processing business in Nigeria ?
- DOING cassava starch production line successfully delivered to Nigeria
- Cassava peeling machine shipped to Nigeria
- What are the advantages of automatic starch production line ?
- Garri processing machines and their prices
- New cassava slicer machine are ready to ship to Nigeria
- How profitable is garri processing business in nigeria ?
- Factors affecting the price of garri processing machine
- What is high quality cassava flour, how to produce high quality cassava flour ？
- How to process cassava into cassava chips ?
- Cassava starch manufacturing process
- How to maintain cassava starch processing equipment ?
- How to extract cassava starch ？
- How to make cassasva starch?
- Water, electricity, steam and land deploy in starch processing plant
- How profitable is cassava starch made?
Leave a message