High quality cassava flour
During the cassava flour processing line, we can choose unfermented or not. High quality cassava flour is simple unfermented cassava flour. The desire to reduce dependence on importation and conservation of foreign exchange has increased the Federal Government’s drive to source for local alternatives to partially or fully substitute imported goods. Wheat flour substitution becomes utmost priority especially with the price of wheat in the international market is becoming unbearable.
High quality cassava flour processing
The basic unit operations in cassava flour production from fresh cassava roots are:
Sorting and Cleaning: The tubers are sorted to select the wholesome roots for production. and then cleaning.
Peeling: The weighed cassava roots are peeled manually to reduce high peeling loss associated with mechanical peelers due to irregular shape of cassava root.
Washing: Peeled root is washed with sufficient quantity of potable water to remove sand, dirt and other contaminants.
Grating: The root is milled to cassava mash.
Detoxification: The cassava mash is detoxified mechanically in a mash agitator for a period of time to eliminate the toxic hydrogen cyanide present in cassava.
Dewatering: The moisture content of the mash is reduced mechanically to about 50% to prepare for drying operation.
Granulation: The resultant cake from dewatering process is disintegrated into fine granules using hammer mill.
Drying: Granulation process is followed by drying operation to produce cassava flour of desired quality.
Milling: The flour obtained is milled to desired particle size.
Sieving and Packaging: The flour is sieved and packaged appropriately.
High quality cassava flour crushing
Leave a message
- Cassava peeling machine shipped to Nigeria
- What are the advantages of automatic starch production line ?
- Garri processing machines and their prices
- New cassava slicer machine are ready to ship to Nigeria
- How profitable is garri processing business in nigeria ?
- How lucrative is garri business ?
- Factors affecting the price of garri processing machine
- A brief introduction of garri processing machine in Ghana
- Tapioca chips making machine price influencing factors analysis
- Price of cassava peeling machine
- How to process cassava into cassava chips ?
- Cassava starch manufacturing process
- How to maintain cassava starch processing equipment ?
- How to extract cassava starch ？
- How to make cassasva starch?
- Water, electricity, steam and land deploy in starch processing plant
- How profitable is cassava starch made?
- Cassava mechanised garri processing
Leave a message