Gari processing machine
Gari is traditionally made at home in Africa. It is increasingly becoming common to produce garri in commercial quantities using mechanized means. In this way, gari is generally made from cassava by garri processing machine.
Garri processing machine
The cassava tubers are harvested and peeled, removing the covering. The white pulp is grated in a garri grinding machine. Before the advent of garri processing machine, the cassava is hand grated, which is inefficient and time-consuming. The grated product is then put into a jute sack and the sack tied. Traditionally, this is left to ferment for three to seven days depending on the type of garri being made. This step is very important, as the fermentation process helps to reduce and detoxify the high cyanide content of cassava.
The gari filled sacks are stacked up on each other, and a wooden board placed below and above the sacks. The wooden boards are tied together with the sacks full of the grated cassava in between. Tension is created by tightening the rope and thus allowing water to run out of the grated cassava being processed.
For new technology of garri processing machine, we mainly use the hydraulic presse to dewater, and at the same time to reduce the cyanide. And then, we will match a gari fryer for the whole garri processing progress.
Leave a message
- Garri processing line
- Modern garri production line
- Gari processing machine
- Garri making machine for garri production
- Garri processing equipment for making garri
- Garri making plant
- Traditional and mechanical garri processing line
- Garri processing machinery
- Cassava processing machine manufacturer
- Small scale garri processing equipment
- What is high quality cassava flour, how to produce high quality cassava flour ？
- How to process cassava into cassava chips ?
- Cassava starch manufacturing process
- How to maintain cassava starch processing equipment ?
- How to extract cassava starch ？
- How to make cassasva starch?
- Water, electricity, steam and land deploy in starch processing plant
- How profitable is cassava starch made?
Leave a message