Garri making plant
The major raw material required for garri processing in garri making plant is harvested cassava tubers. To making high quality garri, the fresh cassava tubers used for garri processing should be free from microbial or insect damage. And they should also be processed within two days to prevent deterioration and loss of quality.
The detail garri processing procedure in garri making plant:
The process of making garri is simple. It can be illustrated as follows: from cassava farm – washing – peeling – grating – fermentation – dewatering – frying – cooling – bagging.
- In other words, firstly you need collect the cassava tubers from the farm or suppliers to garri making plant, and wash the tubers and clean them to remove sand and dirt;
- Then you peel the cassava tubers with a knife or a cassava peeler machine and then send the peeled tubers to cassava grater where it is grated to a pulp.
- After that, cassava pulp need to be fermented in garri making plant for about 2 days.
- Next is dewatering process, which dewater the cassava pulp and remove its toxic elements and water.
- Then using a garri fryer to fry garri. Stainless steel garri fryer is a perfect machine in garri making plant to dry wet garri, which prevents garri from polluted by outer environment.
- Finally cool fried garri to normal temperature and bag your final product into different specifications for sell. Here you go; your garri product is finally out !
Leave a message
- Garri processing line
- Modern garri production line
- Gari processing machine
- Garri making machine for garri production
- Garri processing equipment for making garri
- Garri making plant
- Traditional and mechanical garri processing line
- Garri processing machinery
- Cassava processing machine manufacturer
- Small scale garri processing equipment
- What is high quality cassava flour, how to produce high quality cassava flour ？
- How to process cassava into cassava chips ?
- Cassava starch manufacturing process
- How to maintain cassava starch processing equipment ?
- How to extract cassava starch ？
- How to make cassasva starch?
- Water, electricity, steam and land deploy in starch processing plant
- How profitable is cassava starch made?
Leave a message