Garri processing machines
Garri processing line
The description of garri processing machine
Washing machine ---- Presser ---- Grater ---- Granulator ---- Garri Fryers
Process control during garri processing machine line:
Washing should be carried out thoroughly to avoid contamination of the final product with peel, sand, and so on.
Cassava peeling machine
Fermentation must be properly controlled, as too short a period will result in incomplete detoxification and a bland product. Too long a period will give the product a strong sour taste. Both over- and underfermentation also badly affect the texture of the final gari
If too much liquid is pressed from the grated cassava, the gelatinization of starch during subsequent roasting is affected and the product is whiter.
If sufficient liquid is not removed, however, the formation of granules during roasting is affected and the dough is more likely to form into lumps. The ideal moisture content is 47-50 %, and this is assessed visually by experienced gari producers.
Garri processing machine
Sieving is important to obtain a high-quality product, free of fibrous contaminants and with similar-sized granules. The granules must be roasted to about 80 ºC/175 ºF to achieve partial gelatinization of the starch.
If lower temperatures are used, the product simply dries and produces a dry white powder. Too high a temperature will cause charring of the product and make it stick to the roasting pan.
Leave a message
- Garri processing line
- Modern garri production line
- Gari processing machine
- Garri making machine for garri production
- Garri processing equipment for making garri
- Garri making plant
- Traditional and mechanical garri processing line
- Garri processing machinery
- Cassava processing machine manufacturer
- Small scale garri processing equipment
- What is high quality cassava flour, how to produce high quality cassava flour ？
- How to process cassava into cassava chips ?
- Cassava starch manufacturing process
- How to maintain cassava starch processing equipment ?
- How to extract cassava starch ？
- How to make cassasva starch?
- Water, electricity, steam and land deploy in starch processing plant
- How profitable is cassava starch made?
Leave a message