Small scale garri processing machine
Garri is a creamy-white, granular flour with a slightly fermented flavor and a slightly sour taste made from fermented, gelatinized fresh cassava tubers. Gari is widely known in Nigeria and other West African countries.
Our garri processing machine process is washing fresh cassava roots , peeling cassava roots , crushing cassava into mash ; fermenting ; dehydration; cake breaking , garri frying , cooling , sieving and packing final garri.
Cassava washing and peeling machine
The complete set garri processing machine include the cassava cleaning machine , cassava washing and peeling machine , cassava crushing machine , dewater machine and garri frying machine
Now if you have any questions about the small scale garri processing machine,weclome to contact us when you are free.Our engineer will give you a professional suggestions according to your capacity.
Leave a message
- Garri processing line
- Modern garri production line
- Gari processing machine
- Garri making machine for garri production
- Garri processing equipment for making garri
- Garri making plant
- Traditional and mechanical garri processing line
- Garri processing machinery
- Cassava processing machine manufacturer
- Small scale garri processing equipment
- What is high quality cassava flour, how to produce high quality cassava flour ？
- How to process cassava into cassava chips ?
- Cassava starch manufacturing process
- How to maintain cassava starch processing equipment ?
- How to extract cassava starch ？
- How to make cassasva starch?
- Water, electricity, steam and land deploy in starch processing plant
- How profitable is cassava starch made?
Leave a message