Machine for produdtion of garri
Garri can be eaten without further cooking, as a snack, by placing it in a bowl and adding cold water; ijebu-garri is made to have finer grains, and a pleasantly sour taste, making it very suitable for consumption in this way. Sugar or honey is then added as well as chunks of coconut, groundnuts, tigernuts and cashew nuts. Milk may also be added.
Garri processing flow
Production of garri :
1. To make garri, cassava tubers are peeled, washed and grated or crushed to produce a mash.
2. The mash is placed in a porous bag and weights are placed on the bag for one to two days or more to press excess water and starch out. By day three, the cassava will lose a good amount of a water and become dry enough for the next step.
3. It is then sieved (or sifted) and fried in an extra large clay frying pot with or without palm oil.
4. The resulting dry granular garri can be stored for long periods. It may be pounded or ground to make a fine flour.
Leave a message
- Garri processing line
- What are the garri processing machines in Nigeria?
- Garri processing plant
- Machine for produdtion of garri
- Small scale garri processing machine
- Small scale garri processing equipment
- Garri processing
- Garri processing machines
- Modern garri production line
- Garri production machine
- Cassava starch manufacturing process
- How to maintain cassava starch processing equipment ?
- How to extract cassava starch ？
- How to make cassasva starch?
- Water, electricity, steam and land deploy in starch processing plant
- How profitable is cassava starch made?
- Cassava mechanised garri processing
- What does cassava processing plant to do?
Leave a message